What non intuitive data (or scenarios) have appeared in NBA history? How can I miss
1. Now the total data of James is 3.7W+1W+1W+0.2W+0.1W, totaling 6W, which seems unprecedented.
But,JabbarThe total data of is 3.8W+1.7W+0.6W+0.1W+0.3W, which is 6.5W in total. This is obtained by him when he has less than 1000 covers (no statistics of robbery and cover in the previous four years).
2. Now TNT’s commentatorBuckleyFor five consecutive years, the percentage of two pointer hits exceeded 60%, 59.8% in the previous year and 59.7% in the following year. In other words, he has hit 59% of the two-point shots for seven consecutive years. What’s more, his average score has exceeded 20 points in the past seven years.
This is an unprecedented record in the history of the NBA. The only one that is slightly close is his partner O’Neal, and O’Neal is not continuous.
This is why I always believe that Buckley’s fast break quality is the first in history, surpassing the other two fast break monsters, LeBron James and Michael Jordan.
3. Dayang (213cm) has a center in the team when he enters the NBARalph Sampson(221cm). At first, coach Bill Fitch let Daydream playPower forward, let Sampson stand at the center.
Then, the data of “6+3”, “5+4” and “6+7” (front board+back board) were played in the first three big dreams, and eight of them were won in the eighth game of the careerFront court rebounding, which made Bill Fitch realize that Big Dream is far more suitable for hanging out under the basket than Sampson.
As a result, the Rockets had a strange scene: 213’s dream played center, while 221’s Sampson played power forward.
4. Before the start of the 98-99 season, Kobe went toJerry West , asked such a question: “How did you score 30 points with Elgin Baylor in those years?”.
After listening to the logo, he understood what Kobe had in mind, and taught him: “The data on the basketball court is not just scores.”.
It was unexpected that Kobe would be wrong. He interpreted this sentence as: I can brush other data besides scoring.
So, in the first 11 games of the season, Kobe’s data is “21+10+4+1+1”, and proper power forward data
5. In the 93-94 season,Ron HarperPlaying in the Clippers, the average field is “20+6+5+2+0.7”, which is a good all-star data.
However, the next year, he was appeased by the Guild Leader, and his average score fell to 10 points quickly, but he was willing to do so.
6. In the 1981 finals, the Celtics played the Rockets,ByrdWang Mo, the backboard of the front court in the history of matchmakingCimarron 。 In that season, Malone averaged 15 rebounds, including 6 in the front court.
Then, in the first two games of the finals, Byrd won 21 rebounds each. The final data was “15+15+7”, while Malone was “22+16+1”, which was smaller than the regular season’s “28+15+2”.
This is Byrd, fighting for the FMVP of the finals, and can not make the opponents feel better.
7. It is said that the ancient rebounding data is good. Let’s take a look at the average rebounding ranking of these seasons.
1963-64 season, 1, B Russell * (24.74, backboard number); 2、W. Chamberlain* (22.34)； 3、J. Lucas* (17.41)
See, there are 5 rebounds between 2 and 3.
1962-63 season, 1, W Chamberlain* (24.32)； 2、B. Russell* (23.63)； 3、W. Bellamy* (16.36)
This time I missed 7 rebounds.
1961-62 season, 1, W Chamberlain* (25.65) ； 2、B. Russell* (23.55)； 3、W. Bellamy* (18.99)。
This time I missed 5 rebounds.
No matter what era, if the average rebounding is more than 5, the rebounding ability is at least 2 levels lower. In other words, Chamberlain andRussellThe board grabbing ability is excellent in any era.